The name is an ideal tribute to Louis Comfort Tiffany, American designer, famous for his creations of glass mosaics bonded with tin, said Tiffany glass. This suite can accommodate one to three people.
Room size: 25 square meters
Number of people: 1, 2 or 3
Bed set up:
Entrance/hallway (2.5 m²).
Bedroom (17 sqm). The floor is gravel tiles from the 1960’s. Two wide windows, facing south-west on the garden, are provided with: rolling black-out curtains; single door windows with three settings and provided with double-glazing and excellent thermo-acoustic insulation, interior little curtains. There is also a chandelier and a wall light. Double bed, mattress with 750 individually-nestled springs and goose down pillows; single bed. The furnishings also include: three bedside tables, wardrobe with mirror door, two little velvet-coated armchairs, four drawer dresser with marble top and mirror.
Bathroom (6 sqm). The bathroom is furnished in industrial/minimal style. Same window as in the bedroom (but with no black-out curtain). Washing bin and mirror, wc, bidet and a large shower cubicle. Facilities and equipment: heating radiators, towel warmer, alarm bell, two speed wall-mounted hairdryer, towels, “courtesies” such as white terry slippers, shampoo and shower gel small soap, shower cap, “vanity set” box …
Facilities and Equipment
In the Bedroom:
- Wi-Fi internet throughout the building
- LCD 32-inch tv set
- Air conditioning/dehumidifier and radiator heating
- Mini-fridge stocked daily with mineral water
- Codless kettle for tea and herbal teas
- Rolling black-out curtains
- Two large windows with shutters
In the Bathroom:
- Shower box, wc, bidet, washbasin
- Towel warmer
- Hairdryer and bathroom courtesy set
- Large window with shutters and internal curtains